|EXECUTIVE BOARD POSITION: L-3 Communications Membership Chairperson
- Systems/Security Engineer
- L-3 Communications, Camden, NJ; 2007-present (ASPEP Member, Council Group Rep, Membership Committee)
- BAE Systems, Reston, VA; 2006-2007
- Lockheed Martin MS2, Moorestown, NJ; 2005-2006 (ASPEP Member)
- Lockheed Martin M&DS, Valley Forge, PA; 2001-2005
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); 2016
- MS Computer Engineering, Villanova University; 2005
- BS Computer Engineering, Villanova University; 2003
I have always felt that ASPEP engineers represent some of the most dedicated and loyal employees in the industry and will work to ensure that our hard work and dedication to the growth and success of CSE continues to be recognized.
As the company continues to expand its engineering workload, we will continue to expand ASPEP membership by recruiting both new hires and existing engineers. As part of the ASPEP Membership Committee, I have participated in a multitude of new hire welcome lunches that have resulted in maintaining our current membership levels. I look forward to having the opportunity to increase our membership level at CSE by 5-10% over the next year and to participating in a cordial and productive contract negotiation.